- Config files have now been added for the following databases:
- HP Nonstop SQL/MX
- Explain Plan is now available for:
- A few improvement for DB2 z/OS:
- Databases are now shown as a separate object in the Database Explorer. This allows you to generate the DDL for a Database, plus it's dependent Tablespaces and Tables.
- You can now Manage the Authorities for Databases.
- Support for Universal Tablespaces.
- Support for Roles in DB2/UDB V9.5.
It can access any ODBC database, and has been individually customised for all
File Size: 2.34MB System Requirements: Intel Pentium 4 or higher.
Advanced Query Tool is a Microsoft Windows based SQL query software tool used to administer and execute queries against the most common database management systems. AQT is created by a small Oracle SQL Developer is a free and fully supported graphical tool for database development.